Found this silver tray in my closet, I had forgotten how nice it was. Everything just sort of fell into place then, I wrapped my candle in a page from an old book and added a couple of charms. I thought my Moms old cameo necklace looked nice there, added an old postcard and envelope , both dated from Christmas 1913, the postcard is just lovely.A bit of greenery and some candles and I am done! I thought, why not add a bit of Christmas decor to the bedroom, I can enjoy it at the end of the day. Hope you all have a lovely weekend, it is bitter and cold here today, with just a touch of snow. Stay warm!!!
Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (50)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (51)
- Garden Crown # 2Had to do it, painted it white and...
- Found this silver tray in my closet, I had forgott...
- Good Monday morning.....busy weekend! After everyo...
- I AM IN LOVE ! Ever see something that makes your ...
- Good morning! Isn't it funny how sometimes we know...
- An affordable thing to collect, matchbox's..the to...
- ▼ November (6)
- Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop
- Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!