Good morning! Isn't it funny how sometimes we know exactly how we want something to look...lets say a mantle and it just goes together with the greatest of ease, and yet other times we can do nothing right. Well this is my mantle in the sunroom and honestly I think I had the last mercury ball in place and the candles lit within half and hour and that was that.On the other hand my mantle in the living room took a wee bit longer, like oh maybe ALL morning !! I think part of it was because I had used alot of my Christmas things in the sunroom and also I did not want them to look the same, although I did want the same sort of feel for both of them. Anyway, blah blah blah... enough said..... hope you like No.1.... I will post No.2 in a bit......P.S. If you "click" on the photos you will be able to see them better, it is a very dull day here again and the light was not the best, I got rid of my stubby candles after I took the first photo as well.
Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (50)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (51)
- Garden Crown # 2Had to do it, painted it white and...
- Found this silver tray in my closet, I had forgott...
- Good Monday morning.....busy weekend! After everyo...
- I AM IN LOVE ! Ever see something that makes your ...
- Good morning! Isn't it funny how sometimes we know...
- An affordable thing to collect, matchbox's..the to...
- ▼ November (6)
- Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop
- Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!