An affordable thing to collect, matchbox's..the top one I got today and just love.They are so detailed and pretty,when I get a few more I may put them into a glass jar and display them that way.The most I paid for one was today, $5.00at a little french shop called "PURE" I cand hardly wait to get some more......
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (50)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (51)
- Garden Crown # 2Had to do it, painted it white and...
- Found this silver tray in my closet, I had forgott...
- Good Monday morning.....busy weekend! After everyo...
- I AM IN LOVE ! Ever see something that makes your ...
- Good morning! Isn't it funny how sometimes we know...
- An affordable thing to collect, matchbox's..the to...
- ▼ November (6)
- Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop
- Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!
Hi girl!!! Yes I love the new look you have for your blog, and the new name too! Your dream house is my dream house!
Glad to hear you are a Barack supporter, most of the country and the world are too, I just pray for his safety, I'm scared!!
There are so many nasty bloggers downing this good man I just had to vent my anger somehow! Maybe after the election I will change my blog to something more like decorating and family, I'll be calling on you for help! Thanks for coming by and your support, come back ok!! xoxoxo
I love Joe Biden too, he's Delaware and I'm NJ!! Can't say much good about McCains pick of Palin, wow how stupid can a person be!! I must do a post about her soon!! LOL!!
Morning Sea...uh...Sea..I don't see matchboxes...I see pretty letters and cards...course I am from the South and my idea of a matchbox may be out on a limb compared to yours! lol lol But whatever you call them they are gorgeous! Have a great day sweetie.
Hooray Sea!!!!!! I was searching all over for your blog, and THANK YOU for letting me know you started a new one. LOVE IT.
Those pretty little things are matchboxes? You must do a history segment on them - they are so unusual! I agree that they would be gorgeous in a glass jar or a shadow box. Oh, sorry forgot to introduce myself. I am Laurie - saw that you stopped by so I wanted to say "Hi!" back. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blogroll? I, too want to do something different this year for Holiday decorating - only problem is that I keep adding bits & pieces to the house I am not leaving myself a whole lot of room! But you be sure to post yours for inspiration. Be back soon! ~ Laurie
I have never, in my entire long life, seen such beautiful match boxes...I just wonder if we even have them in the states? Our's have things like beer, fish, hunters, cans..real RED NECK! LOL
Post a Comment