MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Monday, October 17, 2011

Restored Inspiration...

                                    I thought it was years off.....
                                         a world away...
                                           the day I could re-do our living room...
                                   give the tired,dated old gal a facelift...
                                    but its now a reality...and I must start planning ....it won't be white..it won't be dainty and frilly....and girly is out of the question...but it will I hope be warm and inviting with an industrial french kind of feel to it...all within a VERY tight budget and when in a few weeks its all done....
                       and for the first time ever I post our living room I hope you'll come and see it!  x0x0        
                    *all photos from Restoration Hardware

10 comments:

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

How exciting! Looking forward to seeing it. Have a lovely week. x Sharon

Blondie's Journal said...

I'm so happy for you, Chrissy. What a great adventure! The old gal will love you for it!

XO,
Jane

Faded Charm said...

I'll be first in line Chrissy. Always love when you redo a room in your home:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

I cant wait to see it Chrissy!! I know you will make it an awesome space!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't miss it for anything! I love your room re-dos and I love the inspirations you showed.

Hope fall is treating you well!

the old white house said...

can't wait! t. xoxo

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Loving your inspiration Chrissy, can't wait to see!!

Fågel Blå said...

Nice things!!!!
Love them all!
Have a nice week!
Kathrine

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Oh Chrissy, I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see it. I always love stopping by. Your blog is such a breath of fresh air.

Hugs,
Judy

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Atta girl, Chrissy!! Now I have a partner in the "handsome" look vs. the rose/frilly look! ;)

You KNOW I'm a huge RH fan (seeing as how I re-did our living room based on RH last Spring) so I cannot wait to see what YOU do! :)

YAY!!!

Ruth

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!