MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Idle Gossip....

                             " YOU KNOW WHAT I HEARD ABOUT HER.."
                             "WHAT NOW"
                             "I HEARD SHE HAS REDONE HER KITCHEN...ON A REALLY LOW BUDGET"
                           "WHAAATTTT....I DON'T BELIEVE THAT FOR A MINUTE"
                             "WELL THATS WHAT I HEARD...THEY SAY SHE IS GOING TO SHOW US NEXT WEEK....
                           "OK OK I WILL CHECK IT OUT....BUT WHATS A LOW BUDGET THESE DAYS"
                           "UNDER $300 IS THE WORD ON THE STREET"
                            "THIS I GOTTA SEE.." 
                            ******************************************************************

15 comments:

Seawashed said...

This is so cute. Look forward to seeing it :)

sweetvintageofmine said...

yes, this is darling!! I just put a new cottage kitchen in and I can't wait to see this one!! Please hurry~~~Roxie

Blondie's Journal said...

Under $300 is like getting a new toaster these days! ha!

Jane xx

Fågel Blå said...

This is so lovely!
Lovely day to you
Hugs Kathrine

Lara said...

Cute! I can't wait to see!!!

Sandi said...

Cute!!!

Susie said...

So cute. Love the old photo. Makes me want to see what wickedness this certain lady has been up to. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

HWIT BLOGG said...

What a lovely post!
Have a great weekend, take care...
Love Titti

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Very cute post...can't wait to see!
And, I love your header!

Susan @ The Collected Cottage said...

Ohmagosh, I felt like was a little old. Italian lady under the cypress tree.....what, it can not be $300 or less!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

I will be sure to check back in on the new gossip :)

Jayne said...

Can't wait to see either. Love a bit of gossip!

chateau chic said...

Great teaser...can't wait for the reveal!!
Mary Alice

Kathleen said...

I'm sure I'll love it! 1) because you have such charming style and 2) because you have a modest budget and prove you can achieve beauty without gutting and spending a ridiculous amount of money.

LivingVintage said...

How funny to see this image again. I really liked it too, and it looked to me that they were gossiping big time! I shared the same one and several others with quotes about gossip on my blog.

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!