MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Feels Like Home...

                                 After what seemed like forever I at last own my apartment...
                           the place I have grown to love over this last year....
                              People ask me "how does it feel".....
                                at first I was not sure how to answer that question....
                            Now I simply say..."Feels like home"....and for that I am grateful! Hope everyone is well and having a good summer...xoxo

11 comments:

chateau chic said...

I get so much inspiration from your lovely vignettes! I really like the way you incorporate greenery with your neutrals.
Congratulations on ownership! The feeling of "home" is so good.
Mary Alice

Deb said...

you have created a beautiful home ♥ congratulations on the purchase!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful!!

Seawashed said...

I am so happy for you!

Rhonda said...

I know that it feels so good to own your home. Congratulations!

Very happy to visit and see your amazing vignettes.

Unknown said...

So glad it feels like home! It looks so cozy and beautiful!

June said...

It's a lovely home Chrissy. I'm so happy for you!

Bohemian said...

Congratulations on owning your own Home! Having lived a very Nomadic existance the majority of my Life and moving so frequently I didn't own for a very long time and put down any roots... now that we have it DOES really feel like Home, a place to feel grounded and establish more lasting Memories and connect to Community. I'm so Happy for you!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

summersundays-jw said...

I, too, get so much inspiration from your posts. There's no place like home! Jan

It's me said...

Love your home...like your decoratings style....love from me Ria....x,

Kathleen said...

And a beautiful home it is! We all need our safe haven. I'm happy you've made yours. ❤️

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!