MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Monday, March 23, 2015

Industrial Pretty...

                          Is there such a thing?  Can we mix industrial and pretty?
                      Well I suppose if you have a love of both looks..why not!?
                         After all there are no RULES in home décor..do what you love....right?
                             As much as I love PRETTY (and what girl doesn't) I also love the dark, well worn look of INDUSTRIAL style to..so for now my rarely used dining room has taken on a bit of each style...what the heck..its fun to change things up once and a while! Hope everyone is well and happy...thanks for coming by! xo

7 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I love it Chrissy! I think it looks lovely!

chateau chic said...

I LOVE the mix of industrial with pretty! It keeps the industrial from looking too harsh while adding some great textures to the mix.
Love what you've done in your dining room, Chrissy!
Mary Alice

Fågel Blå said...

Love this Chrissy!
Nice week to you!
Hugs Kathrine

Seawashed said...

I always love your home. The artist in me loves the touch of industrial.

Burlap Luxe said...

Being a designer in the arts, I find your home so intriguing to the eye, and the love of imdustrial.
I even have a stool so close to the one you show here. Mine sits next to a buffet and cabinet and charms me every time I look at it.

Love your new header, it's so very peaceful.

Xx
Dore

Dona said...

Your vignettes are so powerfully evocative but in such a quiet way! I so appreciate you sharing these beautiful photographs of your home!

C'est si bon!~Dona

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, no matter what you do, it always looks fabulous!

Hope you're doing well! I miss you...you need to come around here more often. xo

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!