MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Monday, February 23, 2015

Modern Rustic....

                            Its been so long since I have made any changes...anywhere in my apartment. Not even sure why...not enough time...nothing new..time of year.. I cant blame it on lack of inspiration that's for sure!!
                           So yesterday I decided to freshen up my tiny kitchen...
                              its amazing really..just by moving things around you can come up with a whole new look. I am really into the whole MODERN RUSTIC feel at the moment...even with its lack of colour it still feels quite fresh to me.
                   I am also still debating new counter tops..thinking about butcher block (ALOT)..but for now the black works.Hope everyone is well and happy.    xo

7 comments:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I love your lace window treatment. And the potted green is always a wonderful touch. I like the flair you bring to this small space. Nice and fresh!

Prairie Charm said...

Looks really lovely! Enjoy your week... Alexandra

Unknown said...

Hi there stranger :) Love your fresh modern rustic tiny kitchen!! It always looks so inviting and cozy at your place :) Hope you are staying warm! HUGS

Ivy and Elephants said...

I love this fresh new style! Your blog is lovely, I could hardly stop looking.
Love the kitchen.
Patti

Restoration House said...

Luv it Chrissy! Kim

Anonymous said...

very nice post

Obat Herbal Amandel Kronis

Killara girl said...

What beautiful things! I wish I could share them on pinterest!!!

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!