MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Monday, November 23, 2015

Drenched in Light...


                          
                             I have never craved a big, fancy house...
                            Nor have I ever had one....
                I am very happy in my little "shoe box" condo...
                 With the big harvest table gone now and a small one in its place...the whole apartment feels much brighter and lighter...as though someone as taken a soft cloth and wiped the windows..
                              and told the sun it was ok to drench the rooms...
                            Hope everyone is well and happy...xoxo

7 comments:

It's me said...

Lovely post.....have a Nice week love Ria x❤️

Seawashed said...

Chrissy it is always so beautiful here. Your new table is the exact one that I had wanted to get for our kitchen nook but we ended up getting the black/brown instead. I always want white, but the men want wood tones and the dark wood does look right. But I love yours with the dark wicker chairs and furs. We really do like similar things for our home life. I will always choose a cottage over a castle. I like tiny everything. xx Kerrie

Burlap Luxe said...

Chrissy,
I always enjoy my visits with you, the new table in white is a great choice, I never tire of white pieces.
I too have a round table, in fact this is the very first round table I have ever had, always having planked style, I have found I actually like round. Your table looks wonderful in its space and I am loving the Nordoc setting with the wicker and fur.
I thinks you have wonderful open space.....such a cottage feel.

See you soon
Xx
Dore

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

So peaceful and pretty. The round table is perfect! Happy thanksgiving and many thanks for your beautiful blog! Jane

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

It's perfect...makes the room look warm and cozy!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Gorgeous! I just love your decor Chrissy!

Cole Jeremiah Brayden said...

You will definitely recommend this locksmith company. We are really fast at responding,Repair and Fix all locks. What the price quote is that we tell you on the phone is the exact same charge with no other charges.

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!