MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Before the Church Bells ring....

                             There is a different kind of quiet on a Sunday morning...
                          no sounds of traffic...people rushing to get to work on time.
                                  just the birds singing ...the sun is shining and soon the sound of church bells will fill the air..
                and I will bask in the once a week sounds that only Sundays bring...xo

10 comments:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Beautifully said, beautiful pictures. Hope this finds you doing well. fondly ~lynne~

Seawashed said...

Such a lovely post. I love Sundays and church bells.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed my Sunday morning visit with you very much!

Kelly said...

I love the chalkboard over your sink! That's a great place to display it. I love Sundays too.

It's me said...

Happy new week...enjoy love Ria...x

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

That was a sweet post. You're right, Sunday mornings do have a special kind of quiet. (That could be the title of a poem!) Love your photos! Have a great week! Diane

HWIT BLOGG said...

Lovely and sweet post...nice pictures...
Have a sunny day!
Titti

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Sundays mornings are special. The chalkboard is lovely.

Burlap Luxe said...

Sunday mornings :)
And the beauty and grace you always post.

Xx
Fondly,

Dore

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture, i like it. Thanks for sharing.
------------------------------------
Đầu thu xem VTV3 HD và hơn 68 kênh miễn phí thuê bao

Liên hệ: 0909 480 368 – 08 7303 1368

Chuyên bán: Đầu thu DVB T2 chính hãng.
Xem tổng thể tại: Đầu thu kỹ thuật số

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!