MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

French Farmhouse in the City...

                         Change is good...be it big or small...its always nice to change something up!
                  So...down came the tea towels(they were there far too long).
                                   Now this awkward little corner of my kitchen has a fresh new look...ironstone,tin and what the heck even a cow(who doesn't love cows?)
                                  some fresh rosemary twigs and my vignette is complete! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by...till next time, happy decorating! xoox

11 comments:

It's me said...

Beautiful...!!!...love from me Ria...!x!

chateau chic said...

Love when you invite us in for a peek. Always inspirational!
Mary Alice

Seawashed said...

A lovely french farmhouse vignette.

Burlap Luxe said...

Love the old tarnished pie tins.... It's so intriguing here. Love your new header.

Xx
Dor

Bohemian said...

We're preparing for a Big Change of a possible Move... kinda overwhelming and yet Exciting at the same time. I agree that Changes can be so Inspiring, even the smaller ones. Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

So pretty!

Rue said...

Absolutely beautiful, Chrissy :)

xo,
rue

Unknown said...


I like the blog
abhibus coupon

Unknown said...

Great post with very useful information to all thanks for sharing with all of us. I like it very much. Today online shopping is a great way to save our time and money also. Amazon coupon

Unknown said...

The planet probably are hidden in addition to exotic smaller gardens might be maintained, and rainforest that is certainly certainly profligate with wide variety of facilities resembling golf game workshops, athletic courts and as a consequence swimming pools. Hotels Discounts click here to investigate

Unknown said...

Good post thanks, do you have a Facebook page for this site? here

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!