MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Monday, November 24, 2014

The Joy of Red....

                                  I always have a few bits of red around ....
                               but this time of year...

                            I add it where ever I can....
                           its the perfect Christmas colour...don't you agree!?
                               It goes so well with greenery...like a match made in heaven!
                              So my Christmas décor has begun....
                        I think I may even get a tree ... and adorn it with red berries..oh lala!!!
                              After all....it is the happiest time of year...oxxo

14 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Your photos are always so beautiful! I love, love, love red! Happy Thanksgiving! Jan

angie said...

wow, ich liebe diealten teile!!!
könnten sie einen translater hier einbauen, damit ich lesen kann, was sie schreiben?
liebe grüße von angie aus deutschland

Sandi said...

So serene and beautiful Chrissy!!

chateau chic said...

LOVE your touches of red in your Christmas decor! The simplicity is so gorgeous as always.
Mary Alice

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Lovely photos that are inciting with the hints of red.
Red always reminds me of the colour of Snow White's lips, must be a memory from childhood...
Susan

It's me said...

Wowwwww i loooooove it all.!!!...have a Nice week love Ria...x!

Seawashed said...

Your home is always peaceful even with reds for Christmas because you use natural elements as adornments. Lovely French Nordic cottage.

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Looking great ! I love that Cabinet and all those treasures in it.Happy Holidays

Fågel Blå said...

Yes this so nice, the red is Christmas time, so beautiful,
whish you a nice week
Kathrine

Bonjade said...

Just love it!

Fine evening

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Chrissy...love the red...very merry!

mary pernula said...

Have a wonderful Holiday!!!! Hugs Mary

Unknown said...

Xem thông tin khuyen mai viettel được cập nhật sớm nhất từ các nhà
mạng, bạn có thể nap tien viettel trực tuyến ngay trên website cách nạp tiền viettel.

Faded Charm said...

I must have missed this post. Things are kinda hectic around here lately.

I completely agree on the color red....love it!

xoxo
Kathleen

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!