MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Still here.....

                     Good morning my lovely blogging friends.....how are you?  Just wanted to say hello and let you know why I have been so absent the last few weeks....Excuse #1....I am very busy with work these days...its been a long time since I was a Cosmetic Manager and things can get quite hectic to say the least.....Excuse #2...I have nothing new to show you...sad I know but with no flea markets till April there isn't much out there to find...Excuse #3...My camera is broken...these were the last photos I took before it died on me...so I must get another one ASAP.....So those are my lame reasons for not being around...I do hope you will stick around till things "get fixed"..lots of changes coming in the near future to the Apothecary Shop....big changes that I will tell you about very soon..till then all the best to each and everyone of you....x0xo

13 comments:

Sue said...

Well, those sound like pretty good excuses. Mine tend to sound something like "I got lazy" or "I decided to catch up on some movies instead"! I'm anxious to hear about your changes...you are such a tease! Have a great day.

Julie said...

I'll still be here reading when you are "back"!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you! in case you were missing me too... :) I am no longer writing at My Yellow House. Long story but it got deleted and I had to start a new one. I didn't get a chance to tell anyone who followed so it's been a challenging but fun new experience.
Don't stay away for too long - I will definately be here waiting. I'm excited to hear about all the new things coming up...I'm sure they will be fabulous. xo
Sarah

Jayne said...

look forward to hearing what the new things coming up are. Sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging. jaynex

chateau chic said...

Yes, I've missed you. And of course I'll hang in there with you because I love all the inspiration on your LOVELY blog!! Looking forward to hearing about what's new.
Mary Alice

Kate said...

Hi Chrissy
So happy to see you here in blogland. Of course we all miss you and anxiously await your return. Have a wonderful week

xoxo
Kate

Anne said...

So glad to see you pop in for a post! Glad you are doing well!Can't wait to hear the news!
xx
Anne

Faded Charm said...

Can't wait, my friend!

xoxo
Kathleen

Fågel Blå said...

Lovely photos, and I will say that I missed you!
Have a nice day!
Hugs Kathrinne

Kelly said...

Hope you get your camera fixed soon so you can resume your lovely posts! Can't wait to hear your good news!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Always here waiting to see anything you share Chrissy!

Carole said...

Oh Chrissy I am so sad to hear this about you and John. I always thought of the two of you as so in love. Sometimes love isn't enough. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope that this difficult time will make you stronger in the end.
hugs
Carole

Unknown said...

Great posts. Where is a good shop for apothecary in Phoenix? Any ideas or suggestions for me.

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!