MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Sunroom....


                     Me again..... I did not think I would be posting again before Christmas..

                   then I thought why not show you the other side of the sunroom.....

                    have my paperwhites on the mantle that you saw in my last post..... so I just used bits of cedar everywhere else...

                      with our GIANT tree eating up most of our living room I wanted to keep the sunroom far more simple...a place to have a cup of tea and relax!!!

                      which is exactly what I am about to do !

                  Hope you will have time to do the same sometime toaday and once again...Merry Christmas everyone!!! x0x0

13 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

Chrissy, I love everything that you do! Your home is beautiful in all of its simple elegance.

Blessings...Amy

Anonymous said...

I love all the simple elegant touches you consistently give your home. I am so trying to work on simple elegance- I really am though you wouldn't know it by seeing my home!

Merry Christmas!

mary

Kellie Collis said...

What a lovely space! Looks so cozy! Have a fabulous day, Kellie xx

Fågel Blå said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so lovely!!!
Thanks for your comments on my blog!
Have a nice day
Kathrine

Anonymous said...

I love all your vignettes! Beautiful.

Kathy

ANNE said...

Very inviting!

Divina Chita Brasil said...

Muito bonito! Adorei o seu sofá!

It's me said...

So nice !!!!....love from me....xxx..


Fijne kerstdagen en een gelukkig gezond 2012 !!

x
xxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
||
||


Merrry Christmas and a happy healthy 2012 !!!

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Love your style of decorating along with your beautiful vignettes!

Happy Holidays to you!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

So glad you posted again Chrissy, I always love peeking inside your home!

Joyeaux Noel!

Rebecca said...

Hi Chrissy
Such a peaceful room, it is so simply stated and beautiful. I adore the touches of cedar. A wonderful room to sit and think.
Wishing you a beautiful Christmas
Blessings
RE

john said...

Beautiful !!! Wishing you a very Happy Christmas ! Gail x

Faded Plains said...

Your sunroom certainly looks like the best place for a cup of coffee...it's so calm and beautiful. I hope your Christmas was a great one my friend!

~Andrea

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!