July...

July...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

One Funky Little French Chair....

                             Well hello...its been awhile! Hope this finds everyone well and happy..Just a quick post to show you my funky little chair....I just love it!
                            Covered in burlap..smattered with numbers...and just the perfect size for where I wanted it...as soon as you come in the door...I love that it adds just a touch of whimsy to the apartment too! Best part is I bought it from my girl friends booth at a local antique market...so I got it for a great price! Be back soon...till next time..all the best, Chrissy

5 comments:

chateau chic said...

Ooh la-la!! Love this chair. Chrissy, you have such a gift for styling your wonderful finds.
Mary Alice

Haworth said...

Such an adorable chair, Chrissy! And you have it displayed so artfully in your lovely home.

Menagerie Soaps said...

I love the chair - great covering and it looks so nice where you have placed it.

Menagerie Soaps said...

I love the chair - great covering and it looks so nice where you have placed it.

Chris said...

Hi Chrissy, what a delightful chair. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. I have been having trouble with GFC and if I am already following you, and you following me, please forgive me. If not, please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

About Me

My Photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!